Welcome to PaintBard

Welcome to the PaintBard Blog! I hope there is something here for you! If you are interested in exchanging banners, please let me know!!

Friday, August 27, 2010

High Elves

The Pheonix Guard are the first High elf models I have. I started putting some paint on one just to test the colors I have chosen.
PP3 paints Trollblood blue base and highlight, and Menoth white base and highlight, with the usual GW elf flesh, some golds and mithril. The pictures show some areas to clean up, but over all I think I can live with the colors.
cheers,
Bard

O and while I remember, I want to put up a picture of someones Dwarven Lady Sheild. It made me laugh. Whomever it was, nicely done!


On a side note, I have finished assembling my Lion chariot. It looks great, but I have kept one of the riders off in order to spray and paint seperatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment