Welcome to PaintBard

Welcome to the PaintBard Blog! I hope there is something here for you! If you are interested in exchanging banners, please let me know!!

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Malifaux WIP update


Will be trying for more depth on the boots and red areas

Do you like this shade of green?
An interesting faction. I have painted the puppets in the same schemes as their human controllers. The colors are also as per request. This is only a W.I.P, as the models, especially the greens, have a lot of work to go on them. (Are the metals too dark on the red/black marrionette?) But there is a hockey game tonight, so I will have some background noise going on while I work.
On a more skaveny side note, the plague furnace will have pictures up this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah the metal seems to dark, just by looking at the thumb nail I could not tell what was metal on the red/black one. and looking at it close it still did not seem to have much of a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment. Hard to tell without input sometimes!

    ReplyDelete