Welcome to PaintBard

Welcome to the PaintBard Blog! I hope there is something here for you! If you are interested in exchanging banners, please let me know!!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Plague Furnace nears completion


The end is in sight! There is another evenings worth of work left though, as I want to weather the metal bits and finish the priest. After I took these pictures I finished the rope pullers including the inside rat's arm. It looks great.
whats left to finish:
a) green ink one side of the machine.
b) finish the priest
c) touch ups and clean ups
d) finish base (base colors are done) and then attach machine
e) weather entire machine.
f) small censors at front
Bard

4 comments:

  1. That thing looks great dude. Even without those finishing touches it is nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    Since the post I have the base finished, and the priest's robes and skin are done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is really great. The information here will surely be of some help to me. Thanks!. furnace cleaning calgary

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though.Great Thanks. Calgary Furnace Cleaning

    ReplyDelete