Welcome to PaintBard

Welcome to the PaintBard Blog! I hope there is something here for you! If you are interested in exchanging banners, please let me know!!

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Warplock pistol break

Warplock pistols are a great thing. They are even better when you hum the “Give me a break, give me a break, give me a kit-kat break!” commercial music, and fill in warplock pistol instead of kit-kat!! Stupid I know, but thankfully I am amused by small stupid things. (hey! Skaven aren’t stupid! Just small!)


Anyway, I didn’t so much burn out on the plague furnace, as I wanted to paint a little character for my force. This little guy is great looking, and I have some plans for a second one. I will change the pistol to a rocket and the halberd to something smaller and more pokey/less slashy.

Enjoy the pictures!
cheers, Bard

Rik-Rak the Warlock engineer

should I add dirt stains at the bottom??

No comments:

Post a Comment