Welcome to PaintBard

Welcome to the PaintBard Blog! I hope there is something here for you! If you are interested in exchanging banners, please let me know!!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Still lost in the woods

Well, my computer is running, but now it looks like my computer needs a new power source...Crash, Crash, Crash!! Add to this the fact that I have just replaced my hard-drive, so have had to reinstall everything. Guess what I discovered, I have to buy a new program of WORD, and get a photo suite up and running toute-suite indeed!!
I have however been painting. I have managed to knock off another TEN regular clan-rats. The catapult has a lot more paint done on it, but there is still a ways to go. (those crew are frustrating-paint them outside the machine if you have the chance) And lastly I have been painting a friends model in exchange for his kindness in helping fix the plumming of our house.
More soon, and way more when the computer is 100%!!
Bard

1 comment:

  1. Sucks about the PC dude, but at least you know what is wrong with it. That said, deserves yourself right for trying to run it off of warpstone. Silly rat. -__^ :P

    ReplyDelete