Welcome to PaintBard

Welcome to the PaintBard Blog! I hope there is something here for you! If you are interested in exchanging banners, please let me know!!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Braaainss for Big Guy

This hungry fella was sitting around in my bits box along with a couple more and screamed "BRAINS!!" to me. One rubber arm later, a new zombie is filling the ranks. He is primarily Devlan mud washes over base colors, other than the metal areas where I also used some of the Forgeworld weathering powders.

The base is meant to go along with all the new bases I am putting together for my vampire counts army. 

 The arrows are meant to show why he is undead. The skin colors had me worried, because I have seen several peoples Ogre Kingdom armies, where the Ogres have greenish skin tones. Hopefully he looks dead, especially walking alongside all his smaller human sized companions.


Bard

No comments:

Post a Comment