Welcome to PaintBard

Welcome to the PaintBard Blog! I hope there is something here for you! If you are interested in exchanging banners, please let me know!!

Friday, March 23, 2012

Spring break wolves

Happy Spring Break!
To celebrate the start of spring break I am posting two new wolves that I finished tonight. I am happy with the difference between them and the original wolf. They have also managed to retain the similarities needed to be considered part of the pack.
The major differences with these two wolves is the darker brown (charred brown) that I added as a new interval between the washes and the gray paint. I quite like the look. Let me know what you think.

Bard

1 comment:

  1. Looks great, the first wolf looks more like an older 'alpha' of the pack, with it's patterning having more grey/white in it. Definitely like how they tie together. Great work!

    ReplyDelete